Watch how one plumbing contractor got 50% more leads (and actual phone calls) from his website traffic. You can use this trick, too. Continue reading
This common website mistake may be reducing your contractor, plumbing, HVAC, pest control, etc. leads in half. Learn how you can fix it.
What is one of most common mistakes that home service contractors (plumbers, HVAC, home improvements, pest control, etc.) make in their online lead generation efforts using their website? Continue reading
Remodelers, plumbers, HVAC and other contractors can double their website leads by making one simple change. Read this true case study.
Do you want to learn a simple technique to get more online leads for your contracting business? Continue reading
Does Your Home Improvement and Remodeling Company Need More Leads?
“I have a home improvement company that can never have enough good leads. We use Google Adwords and paid someone to do SEO. Even though I am spending almost $1,000 a month to Google, the amount of prospects contacting us isn’t that many. Do you have a suggestion on how to increase our level of quality leads?” Tom (Exemplum Home Improvements) Continue reading
Here are 2 very common Google Adwords mistakes that are costing you leads and money. Watch this video to see exactly what to avoid.
“Can you take a look at my Adwords campaign and tell me
how to improve it so it gets more leads for my business?”
This is a common question we hear at 2nd Mile Marketing. After looking at dozens of accounts using our 25 point audit checklist, we find that about 20% are in very good shape. We can’t improve them (and we tell the company so).
80%, however, have LOTS of room for improvement. Continue reading
Here are 3 valuable ideas to help you escape competing on the lowest price for your remodeling projects and get the full price you deserve.
“How can I obtain new construction customers without having to lower my prices to compete with lowball bids?” Continue reading
Watch how one home remodeling construction company got 439% more website leads just by making a few changes to their website.
“We have spent thousands of dollars getting traffic to our construction remodeling website… but the phone still doesn’t ring very much. What are we doing wrong?” Continue reading
How did a new software company increase website traffic 380% and lead levels over 500% in less than 6 months? Learn the 3 steps they used.
How can a small software company, with limited resources and staff get more online leads and customers from their website?
Rezdy software faced this common dilemma as a newer company. Yet, within just a few months, they were able to turbocharge their online marketing, and post some record results:
- Increased online traffic to their website by 380%
- Increased online leads from their website by over 500%
Say what? What in the world did Rezdy do to increase their online traffic and lead levels so dramatically, leading to more new customers and increased revenue?
Getting More Software Sales, Revenue And Customers- One Software Company’s Story
Rezdy software provides online reservation software to tour companies and local attractions.
Rezdy was a relatively new company on the scene, trying to increase leads, sales and new customers… but facing many challenges:
- Limited resources—unlike some of their competitors, they didn’t have a wad of money set aside for expensive marketing efforts (buying lists, hiring a sales staff, creating lots of print materials, etc.)
- Limited staff—they had only a 5 person staff made up mostly of techie types (no full-time marketing person, no sales people, no business development staff)
- Limited expertise—with so many possible marketing options, Rezdy wasn’t sure which direction to turn first, then second, etc. Besides, what they knew how to do was create software, not how to capture more new business using Google, social media, and other online avenues.
- Limited time—Their current staff was maxed out with their regular responsibilities. No one had time to become an SEO expert, or a social media expert, let alone to do a bunch of marketing activities.
Hmmm… that sounds like a lot of companies I know. How do you overcome that?
How Rezdy Created A Predictable Lead Generation System
CEO Simon Lenoir was interested in finding a way to do more with less. Heck, what other option did he have?
He was particularly interested in finding an online method or system that would bring prospective customers to their website, rather than having Rezdy work so hard to find interested prospects.
It was decided they would team up with G2M Solutions to create an inbound marketing system that attracts the right kind of fish, using the right kind of bait, and then incubates those fish until they are ready to buy.
Their system consisted of 3 basic components:
1. Attracting highly targeted traffic to their website using their blog and social media.
2. Transforming website visitors into leads, making them available for ongoing follow-up.
3. Pre-selling, pre-qualifying and converting more of those leads into customers and sales.
Note: Click on the link to learn more about how the inbound system works, step-by-step.
The Remarkable Results Of Using A Complete Lead Generation System
Frankly, even Rezdy was surprised at how well the system worked for them… and how quickly.
- Increased online traffic to their website by 380%
- Increased online leads from their website by over 500%… in just 4 months!
How An Inbound Marketing System Is Working For Other Software Companies
The method Rezdy used has been used by other growing software companies… with similar results.
How You Can Use This Information
1. Should your software company use Rezdy’s approach? Perhaps… but it depends on 3 key factors. Contact 2nd Mile Marketing for a free, unbiased evaluation of your situation. This approach doesn’t work with all businesses.
2. Download our new special report, “How To Get To Quality Prospects Before Your Competitors… And Capture The Lion’s Share Of New Business Out There.” It contains proven ideas to improve your bottom line, including one business that improved its closing rate from 15% to 80% to dominate in its field.
Pat McDaniel, the author of this article, is not your typical marketing expert. Learn more about his unusual and diverse background. He loves helping businesses multiply their revenue and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
What others are saying about Pat McDaniel & Google:
“Pat, I just wanted to thank you for all of the improvements you’ve done on my Google PPC account. My monthly cost have decreased but my revenue has increased. You really understand marketing and have definitely figured out the formula to produce quality leads. I have worked with many PPC companies in the past, but you’re a rare find in that industry…A true “man of your word”, you do what you say you will and stand by it if something isn’t right. I look forward to many more profitable years working with you.”
– Michael Strobel (Air Technology)
Watch what one company did to increase their sales 107%.. just by making one tiny change to their website. True story with a case study.
One reason your prospects are choosing your competitor over you
Do you know why your competitor is obtaining more online leads and clients than you? Continue reading
There’s a simple formula you can use to increase your construction revenue and grow your residential and commercial contracting business in 2013.
“I would love to grow my contracting and remodeling business in 2013. Unfortunately, the advice I hear tends to be overly complicated. I don’t have time to figure it out for my construction business. Do you have any suggestions to help increase my revenue this year?” Continue reading